If do not want to be a member but still want to help the Party, you can join our campaign team. We have a great group of local activists that enjoy campaigning together – and the trip to the nearest pub afterwards. You only need to donate a bit of time and shoe leather to help us make a difference:
- Become a deliverer: And help us deliver a few leaflets locally. You can join us on one of our Action Days or deliver around the area where you live if you would prefer. Our team is active year-round with newsletter deliveries to keep residents in touch with the work we are doing and, of course, leaflet drops ahead of local and national elections.
- Become a canvasser: And help speak with residents about local issues. Door knocking enables us to campaign effectively and ensure we remind Conservative pledges to vote on all important election days!
- Display a poster: From window paper posters to large 8ft by 4ft correx boards, display your support at election times.
- Help with admin tasks: From envelope stuffing to address labelling, proofreading election leaflets, inputting marked registers and bundling leaflets into delivery routes there are always lots of admin tasks that need doing in the run-up to and after elections. Most of these can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- Share our message online: One simple way to help the Party is to share the work our excellent local Councils and Councillors are doing in communities across our constituency. Help us spread the word by liking, swiping, and following our social media platforms –
Facebook: Lincoln Conservatives